HOW TO PLAY
SPECIAL EDITION CASHWORD is a $5 game that offers 6 top prizes of $300,000.
1. Scratch the CALL LETTERS one at a time to reveal a total of 20 LETTERS.
2. Scratch each letter in PUZZLE 1, PUZZLE 2 and BONUS WORD that matches the CALL LETTERS (letters may appear more than once).
3. Completely uncover three or more words in PUZZLE 1 or PUZZLE 2 by using the CALL LETTERS and win the corresponding prize shown in the Prize Key for that PUZZLE.
4. A "word" in PUZZLE 1 or PUZZLE 2 must contain at least three (3) letters.
5. A "word" in PUZZLE 1 or PUZZLE 2 cannot be formed by linking letters diagonally or by reading the letters from right to left or from bottom to top or by using only a portion of the letters in a complete "word" (i.e. "TON" within "STONE" is not considered a complete word).
6. Letters combined to form a complete "word" must appear in an unbroken horizontal or vertical sequence within the same puzzle.
7. Letters matched in PUZZLE 1 or PUZZLE 2 to form a "word" can only be used to form any complete "word" horizontally or vertically. To form a complete "word", you must match all of the letters within a possible "word" within the space allotted. BONUS WORD: Uncover all 6 letters in the BONUS WORD by scratching the letters that match a letter in the CALL LETTERS and win the prize shown in the PRIZE BOX.
If you won, redeem your prize!