HOW TO PLAY
$500,000 CASHWORD is a $10 game that offers 4 top prizes of $500,000.
1. Scratch the CALL LETTERS one at a time to reveal a total of 20 LETTERS.
2. Scratch each letter in PUZZLE 1 and PUZZLE 2 that matches the CALL LETTERS (letters may appear more than once).
3. Completely uncover four or more words in PUZZLE 1 and/or PUZZLE 2 by using the CALL LETTERS and win the corresponding prize shown in the Prize Legend for the PUZZLES.
4. A "word" in PUZZLE 1 or PUZZLE 2 cannot be formed by linking letters diagonally or by reading the letters from right to left or from bottom to top or by using only a portion of the letters in a complete "word" (i.e. "TON" within "STONE" is not considered a complete word).
5. Letters matched in PUZZLE 1 or PUZZLE 2 to form a "word" can only be used to form any complete "word" horizontally or vertically. To form a complete "word", you must match all of the letters within a possible "word" within the space allotted.
6. Only one prize per ticket.
If you won, redeem your prize!
Last Day to Redeem: Changes have been made to the Last Day to Redeem schedule, to comply with Governor DeWine’s Executive Order 2020-01D, and to help ensure the safety of Ohio citizens during the COVID-19 outbreak.
If you have a winning sctratch off ticket that expires during the Governor’s State of Emergency Order, the Ohio Lottery will validate and pay the prize as long as you submit your claim by mail, or in-person at any Ohio Lottery Regional Office, no later than 30 days after Ohio’s State of Emergency Order has been lifted.